Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Let's get this blog actually started with some work.





First off, for most people they can tell this is my character Chiaki MacClaine from my story Naked Sushi. For those who do not know he is the vocalist of this story. I was attempting a more realistic approuch and it seems to be coming along. Another one of my WIP. His lips need to be reworked since he looks like a duck...

The group picture is of my band Naked Sushi which is a comic I have been working on for the past 10 years. Since Digipen was a main priority for four years, I was unable to focus to work on such a big project. Now that I have time once again, I am going to finally start this project and depending on what I do I may self publish. There is alot of work to do on this piece regarding anatomy, colours and all but I will be there as the time comes.




No comments:

Post a Comment